Header Ads

Kobadak River

Kobadak River

Michael Madhusudan Dutt


The great river, your memory always torments me
Regardless of what you think about it rarely.
Suddenly the man is in the dream of Nisha
The sound of the maya sounds,
I joke at the ears of error.
I have seen many countries in many rivers,
But in the water of this affection thirst ...

shorif99

...... Kobadak River
Michael Madhusudan Dutt
This is the famous Kobadak River.
Come here morning and afternoon and evening
Michael sees the Kobadak River
And I think about my life.
Trying to mix is ​​from life
The estimated time of lost time.
Nah! No matching, no accounting match
Clearance Miller did not even talk. Estimation
Never do anything. Wiggle
I did the mind when you wanted it.
The poet is a resident of this river
Wrote, the pen is in his heart
Did you understand wailing?
The reader has judged it.
But the poet once thought very much about the poet
And with the Kobadak river;
How do you feel like a Maya?
Went on this river.
And today in front of the cobbler
Keeping the hand of Priya
Memorable Childhood Rainfall
Thinking of the times.
Ah! If i would return ...

No comments

Theme images by TommyIX. Powered by Blogger.